High Frequency Products
CERTIFICATIONS AND STANDARDS
Sunair designs products for the most demanding mission-critical environments around the globe. Please find below a partial and representative list of various certifications and standards that Sunair equipment is designed to meet.
- Modem Waveform: MIL-STD-188-110A/B and Equivalent STANAGs with External Modems.
- Error Correction: STANAG-5066
- TADIL-A/LINK 11 and NILE/LINK 22: MIL-STD-188-203-1A/STANAG-5511 and STANAG 5522 with External DTS
- Automatic Link Establishment (ALE): MIL-STD-188-141A and FED-STD-1045A Internal Option. MIL-STD-188-141B 2G and STANAG 4538 3G with External Controller.
- International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), Aeronautical Telecommunications: Volume I/Annex 10
- FCC Part 90: FCC Identifier XVKRT-9000
- European CE Standard: 9000 Series, LPA-9600, and CU-9150: EN 300 373-2 v1.2.1, EN 301 843-5 v1.1.1, EN 60950; Notified Body: 1177
- LINCOMPEX – ITU-R-455-1 Improved Transmission System for HF Radiotelephone Circuits